I’m excited to share a new weekly series with you! Each Sunday evening I’ll share a list of my favorite finds from around the web and beyond.
Picture via Instagram @ashtonhillfarms
- Cedar Rapids event center Ashton Hill Farms has me swooning! I can’t wait to visit it. Look at all the natural light and high ceilings. Who wouldn’t want to host an event there?
2. If you’re an innovator with big dreams and ideas, you should read this blog post by Liene Stevens of Think Splendid. She’s a wedding industry consultant that I’ve had the pleasure of working with before. Even if you’re not a wedding professional but have big, new ideas you’re working on, I advise you to read this. Liene’s unique background and research lead to some fascinating reads.
Photo via Mark & Graham
3. My southern girl radar went off immediately when I saw these acrylic coasters. Tortoise shell & monograms? I’ll take one for the win!
4. Work gadget etiquette: A quick reminder and good pointers on how to use smartphones and other electronic devices at work.
5. Speaking of etiquette, did you catch my latest blog post in the summer etiquette series? I talk about asking for leftovers. Is it tacky or not? Find out here.
Image via Pizzazzerie
6. How cute are these back-to-school teacher gifts from Pizzazerie? Click here to get the free printable and make your own!
See you next Sunday!